"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
Whether your business is large or small, no matter the industry, our experience can benefit you through:
- Reduced costs
- Improved cash flow
- Improved productivity
- Increased efficiency
- Improved customer support
- Increased overall quality
- Improved profitability
Cave Creek Financial Associates offers:
- A full range of bookkeeping, management consulting and business process improvement services
- Use of the latest technology to include cloud drives to provide clients with instantaneous real time access to their files
- Exceptional depth and breadth of skills and capabilities
- Technical knowledge combined with real-world business experience and business sense
- Expertise in QuickBooks, Peachtree and other financial packages
- Stays up to date with the available tax incentives offered by city, state and federal governments
- Dedicated professionals who understand your business
Cave Creek Financial Associates is committed to providing the highest quality services to its clients. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible solution to their business needs. We partner with people and companies who share our demanding standards of performance, our vision for excellence, and our strong sense of partnership. Our commitment to understanding client objectives, upholding quality control standards and improving technological expertise sets us apart from the competition.
We treat businesses like yours as if they are our own business. No matter what your stage of growth or form of ownership, we understand your financial, administrative, and managerial concerns. We make it our business to listen to you, deliver what's promised, and take the time to ask if you're satisfied. We give you the personal attention and service you can depend on. Our staff include experienced professionals with a unique blend of business acumen, industry expertise, and technical knowledge.
A key initiative for the success of business owners and managers is aligning technology with business goals and strategies. Why? Because timely, reliable information is a critical asset for business. We specialize in industries such as restaurant, real estate, property management, construction, sub-contractors, landscaping, entertainment, union, health & life insurance, manufacturing, retail, wholesale, distribution, financial institutions, artists, education, home owners association, and not-for-profit. We offer objective, unbiased advice independent of available products. We use a business-oriented hands-on approach to help you effectively implement solutions that are good for your business.
We can help you:
- Run your business more efficiently and cost effectively
- Serve your customers better
- Improve your cash flow and reduce costs
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Increase your profitability
- Expand your financial management capabilities
- Streamline and organize your business operations
We maintain client data in secure online "Cloud Drives" in order that our clients may have complete real-time access to their data from anywhere in the world. Secured with robust AES-256 bit encryption, we keep your data up to date for you at all times. We have the capability to set up mapped drives on your computers for instantaneous synchronization of files so that you can get your data to us as quickly as you can save it on your own computer. Once we've completed our work, you can see the results the moment we've saved the work to our computers. Not only will you get faster results, you know that we're delivering as promised.
Customized Reports and Databases
There are two types of accounting in companies; Management Accounting and Financial Accounting. Management accounting provides information to people within an organization while financial accounting is mainly for those outside it, such as shareholders, banks and creditors.
Financial Accounting is required by law while management accounting is not. Specific standards and formats may be required for statutory accounts such as International Financial Reporting Standards. Financial Accounting covers the entire organization while Management Accounting may be concerned with particular products or cost centers. Managerial Accounting is used primarily by those within a company or organization. Reports can be generated for any period of time such as daily, weekly or monthly. Reports are considered to be "future looking" and have forecasting value to those within the company.
Financial Accounting is used primarily by those outside of a company or organization. Financial reports are usually created for a set period of time, such as a fiscal year or period. Financial reports are historically factual and have predictive value to those who wish to make financial decisions or investments in a company. Management Accounting is the branch of accounting that deals primarily with confidential financial reports for the exclusive use of management within an organization. These reports are prepared utilizing scientific and statistical methods to arrive at certain monetary values which are then used for decision making. Such reports may include:
- Sales Forecasting reports
- Budget analysis and comparative analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Merger and consolidation reports
We at Cave Creek Financial Associates handle both your financial and your management accounting and reporting. We specialize in making sure that you have the right information for your taxes, banks, and creditors as well as what you need on a daily basis to make the right decisions in your company. We can provide customized solutions such as customized reports in real time (ODBC) linking to your firm's data through Microsoft Access. Several customized solution we've implemented for clients have included:
- Property Management - created a system allowing real estate investors direct access to real time reports through a secure web-based interface.
- Restaurant - created an interface to allow payroll data to be downloaded from the Point of Sale system to the Payroll company and then brought into the General Ledger, thereby eliminating data entry.
- Tax incentives - created a database to facilitate the "Hire Act" tax incentive for a number of clients.
- Health Insurance - created several databases to provide an efficient and streamlined process for individual health insurance sales tracking.
We become part of your team and you become part of ours. You determine just how close you want our relationship to be. We can lead, follow or, when necessary get out of the way. You'll find us personable, flexible, and responsive. We are just the type of people you want on your team. We bring a long-term commitment to your business.
Reduce Overall Costs and Worry
We're a full-service company with an emphasis on independence. Because we are self sufficient, you can save money and eliminate many of your headaches by using our services. You're free to concentrate on your business while we take care of your financial house as needed. You get thorough reports along the way.